Friday, August 15, 2008

The next great threat to national security....

I don’t know if the following story is absolutely hysterical or a sign of the apocalypse.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/21/fbi-looking-for-vega.html

I can just imagine this coming from the top after a conversation like this:

Dick Cheney: Well sir, we have yet to locate Osama Bin Laden, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, or any sort of proof indicating guilt for 90% of Guantanamo Bay detainees.

George Bush: Drat.

CondoleezzaRice: Despite that sir, I believe there is a greater threat to our nation’s security and constitution.

GB: Homosexuals? Democrats? Hippies?

CR: Actually sir you are somewhat correct. I’m talking about VEGANS.

DC: They are going to ruin the country!!

CR: He’s right, they go against everything that America is built on. They believe in environmental preservation, animal compassion, health, and social awareness. I also believe that most them try to bike to work.

DC: That’s disgusting. We need to infiltrate their gatherings and generate the main threats and suspects immediately.

GB: I like it. And I think we should call them “The Alliance of Destruction & Doom”, how can America not fight something with that name? Otherwise you are supporting Destruction and doom. Simple as that.

CR: I like it.

DC: Well our time is up, I feel like we made some real progress. I’ll send a memo to the FBI, the NRA, and Bill O’Reilly. I guess we’ll just have to make time to talk about our $400 billion dollar deficit next time.

No comments: